Are you passionate about social innovation and entrepreneurship? Do you want to take a role in fostering social investment? These are social enterprises’ job vacancies available around India:
1. Child Rights and You: CRY enables people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian child and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action. They are looking for an Associate General Manager – DS Systems and Knowledge Management to be based in Kolkata, who will be responsible for developing efficient and effective non-financial systems and processes for the Development Support function, as well as for managing the central database on CRY development programs. Application’s deadline: 09th February. Click here to read more about it.
2. Institute of Social Research & Development: The ISRD believes that development of India is possible only when the fruits of latest technologies and inventions seep into everyday life of rural people. Their programmes focus on education and literacy, water sanitation, vocational education/Skill development, technology dissemination, tribal development, woman & child development, environment conservation and more. ISRD is looking for an Accountant based in Bhopal with advanced knowledge in Tally. Application’s deadline: 25th January.Click here to read more about this job and know how to apply.
3. Jal Bhagirati Foundation: this Non-Governmental Organization works to ensure safe water in the arid regions of Marwar, Rajasthan. They have an open position for a Fundraising and Program Development Manager. The job consists in providing services for fund raising and program development, networking and writing proposals. Application’s deadline: 5th February. Click here to read more about it.
4. The Micronutrient Initiative: MI is the leading organization working exclusively to eliminate vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the world´s most vulnerable populations. In India, their vision is to catalyze the national elimination of vitamin and mineral deficiencies through a combination of advocacy, technical, operational and financial support and providing a stimulus to strengthen and expand nutrition programs. MI is looking for a Division Coordinator to be based in Rewa district, Madhya Pradesh. Application’s deadline: 16th January. Click here to read more about it.
5. The Poorest Areas Civil Society: PACS is an initiative of the United Kingdom Government’s Department for International Development (DFID), to work with civil society in India, to help socially excluded groups claim their rights and entitlements more effectively. PACS covers 90 districts in seven states – Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. They will engage a full-time Programme Officer (Consultant) who can coordinate with the Civil Society Organisations and monitor their interventions on the theme of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), implemented under the PACS project in Bihar. Application’s deadline: 14th January. Click here to read more about this position and know how to apply.