[Jobs Roundup] edge’s GBA Program is open for Indian applicants
Are you able to multi-task, willing to think outside-the-box, comfortable working in unstructured environment, flexible to adapt to changes, can take leadership and initiative in driving company and helps grow the business? Working in an Impact Business can be your next career journey.
edge supports impactful business start-ups in hiring and retaining the type of talent that will help the businesses to grow. Together edge and these businesses aim to uncover new business opportunities that can one day meet the needs of millions or even billions of low income consumers.
This time, edge has 3 available opportunities for Indians to be part of the Growth Business Associate (GBA) program. This program offers a unique virtual and in-person learning experience to boost your career in the field of Impact Business. The role can be extended after 12 months according to a mutual understanding between the company and the applicant.
1. Gram Power: Project Manager – Jaipur. Gram Power is an energy technology startup working to electrify India – in a smart way. Until date Gram Power has installed 21 solar powered smart micro-grids, directly affecting more than 4000 people. Click here to learn more about it. (deadline: 28th December)
2. NETRA (Pahel): Head of Marketing and Communication – Faizabad. Pahel’s latest initiative – NETRA aims to tackle the problems faced in rural India. With more than 70% of rural India population suffering from visual distress, – by providing rural India eye care services and access to higher medical care. NETRA sells an average of 1000 spectacles to the BOP each month. Click here to learn more about it. (deadline: 28th December)
3. Sattva: Consulting and Research Manager – Bangalore. Sattva aims to support and accelerate sustainable development by providing consulting and media services to India’s fastest growing social enterprises. Satvva engages consumers and corporations alike to foster conversation about social impact. Click here to learn more about it. (deadline: 28th December)
For more information about this program, please contact email@example.com
Latest posts by Marianne Heinisch (see all)
- [Jobs Roundup] Top positions in Social Enterprises this Week - January 10, 2014
- [Inspiring Stories - Part 5] The shopkeeper who founded a school under the bridge - January 5, 2014
- [Saturday Support] Help bring low-cost health care to rural Punjab - January 4, 2014