Prerna, new social entrepreneurship awards
IIM Lucknow and Citi have partnered to hold Prerna – The Social Entrepreneurship Awards. We here at TC-I are excited not only because of the ‘great’ name, but also because we believe that recognition and promotion of innovative ideas will only help accelerate the impact that is possible.
The awards will be held on January 22-24, 2010 at IIM Lucknow’s campus. The awards will focus on:
social entrepreneurship ventures that are successfully running and hold the potential to grow further. Nominations can be sent in for an individual, own organization or as a reference to a third
Winners will receive support from TIE-Delhi. More information can be found here.
[TC-I Changemakers]: NSEF to develop nationwide network of centres at universiti... October 24, 2009 | Vinay Ganti
Share Your Story
- These 15 most viewed TED talks are your inspiration to rock 2014 [Part 1]
- mGaadi plans to be TripAdvisor for auto rickshaw drivers
- Why human-centered design maybe key to unlocking the powers of social innovation
- Future Group’s chief belief officer Devdutt Pattanaik unravels patterns from Hindu mythology, Rangoli and the Bible
- Australian-Indian social business Pollinate Energy snags two UN awards for shining a light on slum-dweller lives